There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to hide what game you’re playing on Discord will vary depending on your Discord account and the game you’re playing. However, some tips that may be helpful include:
- Make a separate Discord account for each game you’re playing – This will help you keep track of which game you’re currently playing and make it easier to hide what you’re doing.
- Use a private chat room – If you don’t want other users to see what game you’re playing, try using a private chat room. This will make it harder for other users to track your activity and find out what game you’re playing.
- Use disguise features – Some Discord servers have features that can help you disguise your identity and hide your activity in specific games. For example, some servers have features that allow users to change their voice, appearance, or rank. use these features to your advantage!
- Use shadowing – Another way to hide your activity is by using shadowing. This allows users to see only the latest messages from a specific user, which can help avoid spoilers for games.
At the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the little cog wheel (User Settings). On the next screen, under the heading “App Settings”, find Game Activity and click on it. Then, on the right-hand side of the screen where it says “Display currently running game as a status message”, turn that off.
Go to your name in the bottom left corner and click on the user settings icon (the gear). Click on Activity Status on the left and toggle the “Display current activity as a status message” setting at the top.
That stuff is in your settings, bro.
Click on your profile, (where your pic is, bottom left) and that’s where a whole bunch of options are, including your gaming preferences.
Just turn the little slider to off if you don’t want people to see what you’re playing. You can also choose your online status, so you can pretend to be offline or away if you don’t want to be disturbed.
Set a custom status. Go to the icon that you use to change status, click custom, and bam you can hide what game you play.
- Go to settings (the gear symbol beside the mute controls)
- Go to “Game Activity”
- Deselect “display what I’m currently playing”
You easily hide the game you are playing on Discord, follow the steps below to hide your Discord game activity on PC-
Step 1: Open the Discord PC app or log in to Discord on a browser.
Step 2: Now, Click the Settings icon in the left bottom corner to open the User Settings window.
Step 3: Once, you are in the setting, click on the option ‘Activity Status’ under the Activity settings.
Step 4: Toggle the switch to turn off the option ‘Display currently running game as a status message.’
Note: You cannot hide your game activity on the Discord Mobile app.
To hide the game message on discord you’ll first want to go to your settings:
Then go to Game Activity:
Then disable this little option right here:
I hope this helps!
Just put your status as invisible and no one would think you’re online. It won’t show the game you’re playing.
So if you want to play Fortnite but you don’t want your friends to know that you play that game, just put your status as invisible and they’ll think you’re offline doing chores.
It’s that ez lol.
In order to answer how do you hide what game you’re playing on Discord, you would have to start with how you show what game you’re playing on Discord in the first place. Since you are asking how to turn it off, I’m going to assume that you’ve already turned it on. Go to setting. Click Connections from the menu. Turn off the show button for the specific game account. That should allow you to hide what game you are playing for Discord. If it doesn’t it’s likely a glitch and you should contact Discord support for help.
Go to the bottom left hand corner of your discord app on the computer and press the gear symbol for settings and go to game activity and the top of that page you’ll be able to toggle if you want to hide or display your game activity on discord.
Just like after you have done/finish creating a discord account. Not go to settings and add the games you’re playing
Usually in the options menu on some modern games there’s an option to not show the game on your profile on discord. You can also try looking around in the settings on Discord, as I’ve seen something about showing games of your profile and the option of turning it off or on.
Go to settings, then look for game activity When you’ve found it, look for the toggle button “Display Currently Running Game As A Status Message” and toggle it or just remove the game from your game activity. I believe if you have the new update it changed from the name “game activity” to activity or something else.
Hope this helped! : ]
If you go to your User Settings on Discord and head down to the App Settings » Game Activity tab, you can turn off the Display currently running game as a status message.
Hope it helps!
You have to remove the account from your discord profile
discord says what you’re playing if you add an account for a launcher or a game. So just remove the profile.
To hide your gaming activity on Discord:
- Open Discord
- Go to Activity Status setting:
- On desktop, Click ⚙︎ in the bottom-left corner > Activity Status
- On mobile, swipe to left-most screen > Tap your profile picture > Activity Status
- Under Display current activity as a status message, slide switch to the left
Your user status will no longer show what game you’re playing to other users on Discord!
To stop discord from showing what you are playing, click “user settings” and from there click on “game activity.” There will be an option to disable game activity. You would want to click that, then it will hide your game activity to whatever game you play until you turn it back on. Hope this helps.