Follow the steps below ,which might be of help to you;
- In the Discord mobile app, tap the Hamburger menu icon
- Tap your Server’s Name at the top left and select Settings in the menu that appears.
- Scroll down and tap Roles under User Management.
- Tap the + symbol in the bottom right corner to create a new role.
- Type in a name for your role, and select a color for it.
- Tap the
Saveicon at the bottom right
- Now you need to assign the role to yourself, or others. Go back to the Server Settings screen and tap
Membersunder User Management.
- Tap the username of the member you wish to assign the role to and then select the role on the following screen.